Whether you’re expecting, don’t drink alcohol, or want to order something fun for the kids, this list of the 10 best non-alcoholic drinks to order at your all-inclusive resort will have you sipping on something delicious in no time! You can always order any popular alcoholic drink virgin, and it will be served without alcohol. We recommend substituting alcohol for sodas, syrups, or juices. For example, swap the tequila in a margarita with orange juice, limeade, or club soda to make it non-alcoholic.
Top 10 Best Non-Alcoholic Drinks
We’ve linked each drink to its recipe to help you on your quest of finding the best non-alcoholic drinks at all-inclusive resorts. Feel free to get creative with these cocktails at home, too!
- Virgin Margarita
- All the great tastes of a traditional margarita, sins alcohol. Try replacing the tequila with a favorite juice or club soda!
- Shirley Temple
- This is a classic, and one of the best non-alcoholic drinks to order at an all-inclusive resort. We like to live on the wild side, and ask for this mocktail to be topped with whipped cream.
- Wise Guy
- This julep-style mocktail incorporates Verjus, which is the juice of unripened grapes and is non-alcoholic.
- It’s like a Mojito, but without the rum. They’re sometimes known as Nojitos. It’s a popular cocktail of lime juice, agave, and club soda.
- Not to be confused with Sangria, the word literally translates to “little blood”. This is typically served as a non-alcoholic chaser to tequila shots, but makes a great virgin version of a Bloody Mary!
- Arnold Palmer
- Imagine if lemonade and iced tea had a baby!
- Take your typical Orange Crush or Screwdriver. Now replace the vodka with Sprite.
- Fresh Lime Soda
- Any bar that can make a mojito can make a Fresh Lime Soda. This is one of the best non-alcoholic drinks, and has ingredients in common with the mojito, minus the alcohol.
- Caffè Shakerato
- Shake things up by ordering this popular Italian non-alcoholic cocktail. It’s born of three simple ingredients that any all-inclusive resort will have; ice, espresso, and sweetener.
- Cucumber Cooler
- This is a great drink to sip on while staying cool by the pool or sprawling out on the beach. If your bartender doesn’t have cucumber water on hand, simply add additional slices of cucumber into the cocktail to give it a flavor boost.
We’ve listed our top 10 best non-alcoholic drinks to order at an all-inclusive resort. Most resorts should be able to accommodate and have the ingredients on hand to make these mocktails. There are of course more of the best non-alcoholic drinks, and you may want to experiment with recipes at home. Be sure to read these tips and tricks for ordering drinks before you visit your next all-inclusive resort. Cheers!